The PandwaRF Pentester Pack is the combination of our 2 latest generation complementary RF tools:
- PandwaRF Rogue Pro: portable RF analysis tool, allows the capture, analysis and re-transmission of RF data via an Android device.
- PandwaRF Marauder Standard: portable RF tool for autonomous capture of RF data, typically keypress of keyfobs (alarms, cars, gate openers).
PandwaRF Rogue Pro
Pocket-sized, portable RF analysis tool operating the sub-1 GHz range.
It allows the capture, analysis and re-transmission of RF via an Android device or a Linux PC.
Brute Force improvements
- Function mask bit skipping (time optimization)
- Zero Delay between attempts
- Including predefined coding patterns
- De Bruijn Brute Force (aka OpenSesame attack)
- Logic symbols on multiple bytes
- Codeword length up to 32 bits
- Task splitting
- Synchro & tail bits support
- Autonomous Brute Force
- Session save/load
- Bigger RX/TX memory
- Higher sampling rate
- Frame compression
- Data rate computation
- Frequency detection
- Data analysis (chipset database)
- Function inversion (chipset database)
PandwaRF Marauder Standard
Marauder has been developed for activities requiring a discreet capture of RF data, typically keypress of keyfobs (alarms, cars, gate openers…).
The Marauder can be set up to automatically listen and record all RF data on pre-configured frequencies. Captured data is automatically demodulated and saved internally in the product’s internal memory. RF data can be replayed when needed using the dedicated Android application.
Once started, the Marauder is entirely autonomous.
- Not connected to smartphone
- Dedicated Android application
- Export captured data into phone storage
- Replay from the same Marauder
- Timestamps of each capture
- Multi frequency
- Replay captured data on any PandwaRF Rogue