Possible applications include:
- Receive keyfobs transmission (car, alarm, gate opener, …)
- Replay captured transmission from keyfobs
- Replay a modified captured transmission
- Transmit your own custom payload
- Capture RF data and transmit it on another frequency
- Brute force wireless devices (alarms, gate openers, ..)
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Find the frequency used by a RF device
- Reverse engineer unknown protocols
- Measure the data rate of a transmission
- Check the RF jam-resistance of your own devices
- Send captured data to a server for post-processing
- Develop your own Android application
We normally ship once or twice a week, so your order may be shipped between 1 day and 1 week after you made the payment.
We’ll mark your order as:
- completed: when it is ready and shipping has been scheduled with the delivery service
- fulfilled: when the order has been shipped
You’ll also receive an email with the tracking number once it has been shipped.
If you’re interested in becoming a reseller, please contact us.
You can link with PandwaRF using an Android/iOS smartphone with a Bluetooth Smart feature.
In some cases, you will need a higher throughput than what BLE can offer, so you will have to use PandwaRF using its USB port.
You can connect PandwaRF to an Android Smartphone with an USB Host mode (the USB host mode is supported in Android 3.1 and higher) using a USB micro Male/Male cable.
You can also connect PandwaRF to a computer (Linux) and use #rfcat Python scripts or our native C stack to send/receive data.
Some pieces are definitely open source (e.g. the #rfcat fork that we have made), and others will also be open source as they are important for developers in order to use PandwaRF
Other pieces are custom parts of our CTbee product, and cannot be disclosed without altering our relationship with existing CTbee customers.
But we will release everything needed for developers in order to use PandwaRF.
PandwaRF can be paired with a smartphone & used immediately after unboxing.
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF51822 Multiprotocol Bluetooth® low energy/2.4 GHz RF System on Chip with ARM® Cortex™-M0
- Texas Instruments CC1111 Low-Power SoC (System-on-Chip) with MCU, Memory, Sub-1 GHz RF Transceiver, and USB Controller
- Micro USB type B connection with full-speed USB 2.0 interface
- SPI memory
- Fuel Gauge
- 300mAh LiPo battery
- 4 buttons
- 3 LEDs
- preflashed with bootloaders and rfcat
- Firmware: we provide firmware (binary & source) for both MCUs: Nordic nRF51822 & TI CC1111
- Software libraries: we provide Android/iOS/native C libraries
- Reference application: we provide Android/iOS/native C reference test applications