ComThings is proud to announce the version 2 of the Gollum, the foundation for our commercial shared parking device: CTbee.
Gollum is a programmable RF hacking tool controlled by your smartphone.
Here is a list of some features:
- is a programmable RF remote control,
- is connected & programmed with your smartphone using Bluetooth Smart.
- can control any garage door opener, roller shutter, etc…
- allows you to save your RF devices & share control with whoever you want.
- can sniff & display RF data from your existing remote controls,
- can generate new codes for any existing brands and models,
- replaces various existing remote controls from different vendors,
- works in standalone mode (battery inside),
- is evolutive.
- is open hardware and open API.
Gollum features – SW
- Device cloning by capturing existing codes
- Fixed codes & rolling codes
- Over The Air FW update
- Evolutive as new RF protocols can be added on the fly
- RF Packet sniffer & Spectrum analyser
- Real time data display
- RfCat Python script support (USB version). Thanks @at1as
- Cloud Backend for storing and sharing RF codes & protocols (optional)
- Android and iOS SDK & demo application
- Open API (Android/iOS/C) for USB or BLE connection
Gollum features – HW
- Multi frequencies (from 300 MHz to 928 MHz)
- Multi modulation (ASK/OOK/MSK/2-FSK/GFSK)
- Transmit and receive in half duplex mode
- Communication with host using USB (Linux or Android) or Bluetooth 4.0 (Android or iOS)
- USB charging & battery powered
- 4 buttons to assign codes
- 3 Status LEDs
- 4 Mbit embedded memory
- Open hardware
Link to slides Gollum: One (RF) remote control to rule them all.