Padawan! Our new training course for Law Enforcement Agencies and Police is here!
In this 2 to 3 days training session, you will learn the basics of RF hacking, with a particular focus on hacking gate openers & rolling codes.
What you will learn
Our trainings are focused on RH hacking of devices such as garage, gate openers, home alarms, cars, etc…
You will learn:
- the basics of these devices, how they operate, their weaknesses, how to circumvent them
- how to use Software Defined Radio (SDR) to capture and analyze RF transmissions
- how to use PandwaRF Rogue, PandwaRF Marauder & Kaiju to:
- capture, modify, retransmit RF data
- identify the security protocol used by a device
- perform various types of RF attacks
- bypass rolling codes security
The content is highly customizable per your needs and the course is interactive, so you will practice on real systems.
Here is a typical agenda:
- Introduction to RF & SDR
- RF capture using SDR
- RF analysis using URH
- Introduction to PandwaRF products
- Use cases
- RF replay attack on a low cost alarm/gate opener
- PandwaRF sniff and replay
- PandwaRF brute forcing
- Rolling code: cloning a high end gate opener
- Rolling code:
Sensitive content redacted
- Rolling code hacking:
Sensitive content redacted Sensitive content redacted
The whole training is to take place in our Nice, French Riviera office, so bring your sunglasses 🙂
Contact us for more information.