ComThings, the company behind the PandwaRF Rogue, Marauder & Kaiju has some open positions in Nice, France for:
If you like:
- doing Side Channel Attacks in general, and more specifically Power Analysis or Power/Clock glitching,
- extracting firmware from various sorts of MCUs (Cortex, MSP430, PIC, 8051, …),
- analyzing & reversing firmware,
- discovering vulnerabilities in physical products,
- implementing firmware & RF attacks ,
- and doing lot of other fun things in the field of offensive wireless security.
Then you should definitively apply.
There is no need to already master any of these areas, as long as you know the basis, are motivated and want to learn.
Drop us an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.