Another video showing the link between PandwaRF and Kaiju.
In this video, we use the data captured in the previous blog post as a starting point to describe the type of information you can find in your Kaiju history.
Here is a short summary of the demo:
- capture data from a gate opener remote control – an Allmatic keyfob, using Keeloq (cf. previous blog post)
- log in to Kaiju
- browse the History/Gate & Garage
- retrieve the captured data (frequency/modulation/data rate/hexadecimal data)
- generate new rolling codes
- download the new rolling codes to you PandwaRF
- replay generated rolling codes…
- …door opens. Game over!
This attack can also be done using a PandwaRF Rogue Gov.
The video can be found here.
Feel free to ask us any question in the comment section.