We have several open positions to work with ComThings, in Nice, French Riviera.
Offers are long term (CDI) or 6 months (internship).
You will actively contribute to developing products like PandwaRF Rogue, PandwaRF Marauder, and other cool products in the fields of RF hacking & penetration testing.
The jobs requires English speaking, and French would be a clear plus.
You like embedded C, RTOS & MCUs like STM32, MSP430, Intel 8051? You have a passion for RF & transceivers. You know the difference between the stack and the heap? Check this offer!
RF & Firmware reverse engineering
If you like understanding how RF security protocols work, what are their strengths & weaknesses, how to bypass them? This offer is for you.
- You will capture, reverse and decipher tons of RF transmissions,
- You will extract firmwares from protected devices and perform Side Channel Attacks on various microcontrollers,
- You will challenge MCU security protections & circumvent them,
- All of that being on the right side of the law?
- Look no further, we have the right job.
Check our job positions.