We are happy to share great news for the Offensive & Red Team community.
Attendees will learn the basis of:
- RF hacking with a particular focus on hacking gate openers & rolling codes,
- RFID, LF & HF tags analysis, simulation & copy,
- Lock opening, key copying from pictures, physical security bypass.
This will be a great opportunity to get a complete overview on the most used entry techniques.
This 5-days training will be located in France, and is open to every Pentester, Red Team member, Engineer, Professional or Hobbyist.
Each attendee will receive a hardware pack to practice the majority of the training exercises later at home.
There will be a limited number of seats, so send us an email to reserve a seat or wait for the official registration launch.
More details (exact location, price, agenda, …) to come very soon.
About the trainers:
- ComThings is the company behind the PandwaRF products family – the RF tools dedicated to physical pentesters, cybersecurity professionals, Police and Law Enforcement Agencies & Kaiju – Rolling code analyzer & generator,
- Penthertz provides security assessments, trainings and custom development for hardware and wireless security,
- AT Security is specialized in Covert Entry tests, training & tools: physical penetration, security audits, forensic locksmithing.