The PandwaRF Android App now supports sending captured data to Kaiju for KeeLoq Secure Seed Decrypt.
Seed-based systems are among the most secured and robust encryption methods used by gate openers.
But Kaiju has the processing power and the algorithms required to break this security in a few minutes.
All you need to do in to go in the Advanced page of the application:
- click Secure Decrypt button
- select one or several previous captured data you want to decrypt
- choose the brand to attempt decryption among one of currently supported systems (BFT, Erreka, FAAC, Genius)
- wait until the decryption is finished and the seed has been found (decryption is generally between 2-5mn)
- generate new rolling codes for this remote
The Kaiju license for KeeLoq Secure Seed Decrypt can be purchased here.